2009年10月7日 星期三

Lecture 6:summary of digital cinema

Actually I find the film a little bit long and boring><
I think it may be due to the tone the sound and the repeated scenes and the music rhythem.

But one thing that I am really appreciate this film is that the innovative composition. It arranged the scene into a few boxes, one bigger and the other smaller. It is definitely creative and different from the traditional films!

And in this sense, viewers can enjoy several pictorial scenes at the same time. Also, the film includes both the representational and the abstract elements ( the circles and the diagional lines).It's a revolutionary filming method in the film history I think.

Besides, it reminds me the art works of Mondrian. It's quite cohere with his works of art that seems to have a continution with the painting history. And the music and the narration are related to one another so as to create a sense of loneliness and indicating that the daily works of the lady is really repeating and boring.

沒有留言:

張貼留言